For over 10 years, The Reward Practice has delivered WorldatWork’s GRP Certification Programme, as well as tailored courses for every level of Total Rewards Practitioner.
Full details of all courses for the rest of this year can be found on World at works course schedule pages.
We also deliver Rewards Training to Corporate clients across the world through The Total Rewards Academy. This is ideal for groups of 25 or more internal Rewards professionals and consists of a blend of both on-line and classroom events on clients’ premises. This year we are delivering this programme to our valued clients in the Middle East and Scandinavia.
In addition, Our clients often ask us to deliver the following range of training courses:
• Intensive One-day courses on Total Rewards for HR generalist staff;
• Job Evaluation Principles and Project Management Training;
• Designing and managing a Pay Transformation project;
• Intensive Pay Grade Structure Design Courses;
• Setting goals and metrics for Incentive Programmes;
• Understanding the Market – getting the most from pay survey data;
• Guiding principles for designing Salesforce Pay and Incentives.
These courses are very cost effective, and your own case studies can be incorporated as practical examples and learning points. We are happy to visit you and work together to provide just the right content for your team.
About the Reward Practice
We are based in 5 international locations – US, UK, Switzerland, Ireland and Luxembourg.
Effective Reward Strategies have many components: only one is consistently present to achieve success – a bespoke approach which results from listening to your needs, your competitive situation and your workforce challenges. Off-the-shelf solutions are quick and cheap. Ours are laser-sharp and competitively priced.“There is no room for error where Total Rewards is concerned. We will ensure that you get it right first time, every time”.
Alan Gibbons, The Reward Practice